Our overall mission and purpose is to partner with Christian parents to “train young champions for Christ - spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.” Simply put, we strive to teach the whole child. Therefore, we challenge students:
- Spiritually - to seek the Lord on a daily basis, to hide His Word in their hearts because His Word is their guidebook for living, to involve Him in all of their decision-making, and to come to a deeper understanding of His love for them and His purpose for their lives.
- Academically - to work their hardest, knowing God desires excellence of us – not perfection, but doing our best in everything we undertake.
- Socially - our hope is that our students make lifelong friends here – brothers and sisters in Christ who will challenge each other to be all they can be for God’s glory. God has made us relational; we are to be in fellowship with the Body of Christ, helping others and receiving help when we need it.
- Emotionally - we desire that our students become healthy, whole individuals. We will be here to listen, to share Godly counsel, and to point them to the One who desires to heal all their hurts and share all their joys.
- Physically - to understand that our bodies are the very temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells in us. God cares about our physical well-being because He knows when we feel our best physically, we have more stamina, strength, and enthusiasm for doing His work.
Ready to find out more about Lakeview Christian Academy?
Contact our school office for more information.